Peace of Mayhem founders, Elan (EH) and Brandy (BS), answer our 5 Contributor Questions and offer up their TOP 5 Shared Adventures. Let's get started:
1. What or who influenced you to let your freak flag fly?
EH: My parents. They named me Elan and I have lived up to the unique moniker.
BS: My Granny was a baddass woman who always made her own fun.
2. What is your #1 Fear and why?
EH: Oncoming traffic. Distracted idiots drive too.
BS: Needing adult diapers... because uncontrollable shitting sucks.
3. What is your fundamental philosophy? Life mantra?
EH: Find fun in everything.
BS: It'll all be over soon. (This applies to SO many mundane tasks.)
4. If you could orchestrate and pull off ONE harmless MEGA prank anonymously, what would it be?
EH: Set off the fire sprinklers inside the UN, Pentagon, and House/Senate (while in session) at the same time. That's harmless, right?
BS: My mom gets dressed up for Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes days.... just in case. I really want to have an entire fake crew with cardboard check and all show up.... The "check" would just be a giant card that says, "Mom, your love is priceless."
5. Complete the invitation to a Festival of Fantastic Fun:
OUR TOP FIVE SHARED ADVENTURES:
- All types of San Fransisco Trips.
- Spotlight? or Moonlight? in the clearing.
- Kidnapper van in Time Square (wherever you are, we miss you Gaylynn)
- Seattle via Greyhound.
- Vague memories in Mesquite.
... and many more!